Monday 7 September 2015

A Shooting Star by Joe Cosentino

REVIEWED BY Ann Meemkem

A Shooting Star (In My Heart)A Shooting Star by Joe Cosentino
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It is a short story about two theater majors. David is a senior and takes the freshman Jonathan under his wing to shape him into a brilliant young actor. David has a special gift of helping other's and it also helps him in his acting. He shares this and many other adventures with Jonathon.

There is few twists and turns in this amazing novel but I can't ruin the ending. You must read it for yourself.


View all my reviews

Amazon.com.au: Ann Meemken's review of A Shooting Star (In My Heart)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...