Sunday 13 September 2015

Bastard by J.L. Perry

REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere

BastardBastard by J.L. Perry
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

........no words. Actually, I do, I loved it. And I think he was Beautiful. Carter has a facade, a protective armour to hide his feelings but to Indi, he is a beautiful, kind, sweet, caring, incredibly loyal and loveable bastard. It just takes twenty six years to make him whole.

This book was the first I have read from JL Perry, and certainly won't be the last. It captures the innocent love between Indiana and the experienced Carter! There is nothing like that new love feeling of young love to bring back happy memories for me.

There is everything you need in a great story within this book. Angst, romance, gorgeous body, and banter. These two have a relationship that can withstand anything, even Carter's smart mouth. But that's ok, because Indi is just as sassy, and gives as good as she gets.

There are plenty of funny scenes to have you giggling as you are reading, and without giving too much away, JL seems to like crouches! Carter may need a white flag to protect his and Indi in all her innocence, gets touched up in a bar, but its not Carter.

Things I liked about this book, lots really, especially the double POV's. I love getting inside their heads. This was a great book that will have you wanting more. Looking forward to the next book by JL.

A copy was provided for an honest review.
Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...