Monday 7 September 2015

Beautiful Stranger by Christina Lauren

REVIEWED By Micky Barnard

Beautiful Stranger (Beautiful Bastard, #2)Beautiful Stranger by Christina Lauren
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I can't believe it's taken me do long to get to the second book in this series because I absolutely devoured it. The quick-paced wit and steam works so well when written by these two ladies.

Max is a British venture capitalist, who loves women in his spare time. He's friends with Bennett. Sara, Chloe's friend, has come to NY after a very public break up. Max and Sara meet in a bar in a very normal way. Their connection and ensuing sex-affair is anything but conventional. This book was beyond hot in a sometimes obvious and other times less obvious way. I adored Max as a character and as a Brit myself I can say his dialogue was true to our kind rather than some attempts at British dialogue that I've read.

I was a fab of the CA duo before but I am even more sold on their books now.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R2QMYMZQ1VE660/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...