Tuesday 1 September 2015

Country Girl, City Moon by Salem Archer

REVIEWED BY Joanne Swinney

Country Girl, City Moon (Moondance Trilogy Book 2)Country Girl, City Moon by Salem Archer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I couldn't believe my luck knowing another book was being released to follow a fantastic start of 'Moondance in Red'. Not even a hint of a cliff hanger so I suspected that was it, a standalone, but no these characters have so much more to say.

Home is where the heart is, fact! Maggie Dupree is a country girl born and bread until she met heart throb, Mason that is.
I would follow him anywhere. He's a very strong alpha male with a huge heart filled with love for Maggie.

Maggie went through a very difficult first marriage and has no desires to get married again anytime soon. She's happy to live in sin with Mason or is she? Women, we never really know what we want. Maggie is trying to protect her heart but really it already belongs to Mason. What she really needs to learn is never believe everything you read in the papers. Journalists are vultures looking for the next big story. Unfortunately they tend to with hold the true facts and this puts Mason in a tricky spot and Maggie heartbroken.

I have to say they are a beautiful couple, I found myself smiling while reading. Following their journey of love, laughter, adventure and haters. Oh yes there is always some haters. Jealousy is an ugly trait.
Mason wants to protect Maggie to the point where he wants her going nowhere on her own but Maggie believes he's just being over protective. I'm on the fence. I sense danger but to what degree I am unsure of.

I'm bouncing on my heels waiting for book three. Again there is no cliff hanger so you can read this book straight away and sleep happily.

Please don't take to long Salem Archer I'm dying to read more of Mason and Maggie's story.
Thank so much for continuing to write these books.
High Five from joandisalovebooks.

View all my reviews


2 comments:

  1. This absolutely made my day! Jo, thank you so much for the wonderful review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these characters. Come on book 3 HAHA!! X

      Delete

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...