Saturday 12 September 2015

Death of a Chorus Girl by P.M. Briede

REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe


Death of a Chorus Girl (Delacroix Series #1)Death of a Chorus Girl by P.M. Briede
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Empathy Delacroix is a choreographer of Broadway shows. One of her dancers is killed and we are introduced to Detective Richard Giordano. They sizzle from the first glance.

This book is way to easy to give spoilers on. I'm just going to say that you can't get much more in a book than this one has.....romance, suspense, intrigue, twists....I love it!

This book had me hooked from the first page and I was totally not expecting the book to the end when it did.

A word of warning before starting this book make sure you have some time blocked out because once you start it you won't put it down!

Well done P.M. Briede on an outstanding book! I can't wait to read Book 2!

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/RJXW9P72J9ROI/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

2 comments:

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...