Wednesday 23 September 2015

Don't Drink The Nine by P.M. Briede

REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe

Don't Drink the NineDon't Drink the Nine by P.M. Briede
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the 2nd book in the Delacrois series. I highly recommend that you read the 1st book (Death of a Chorus Girl) first. It was a heart stopping cliff hanger and this book takes right off from there.

We were introduced and get to known Empathy, choreographer for Broadway shows and Richard, detective for the NYPD in the 1st book. They met when one of Em's girls is killed. Their attraction is immediate but they do not act on it until Em is cleared as being a suspect.

More people are being killed and it looks more and more like they are in connection somehow with Em. Richard feels that Em is in danger and pulls in his brother, Bobby to help protect her.

In the first book I felt there was more to Tom and I was glad we get to know him more in-depth in this book.

This book sucked me in right from the start, just like book 1. It does not disappoint.

This book also has a well written cliffhanger. I can't wait until the next book. The suspense is killing me!


View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R1W8CG1GOU8COT/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

2 comments:

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...