Monday 7 September 2015

Fated To Be Yours by Jodie Larson

REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard

Fated To Be Yours (Fated, #1)Fated To Be Yours by Jodie Larson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A solid debut from Jodie Lawson. The blurb was quite vague so I was unsure what to expect going into the book but this was as story that kept my interest. The setting was London , which I did enjoy despite my intimate knowledge of the place. Tessa is a an American woman on business, supporting her boss and friend in negotiations. She meets Andrew whilst she's there but time is against them. Tessa is not a strong woman, to slight annoyance at times, but there are reasons for her lack of strength. Andrew was likeable and although there was a quick connection between these two, it was acknowledged. I can't deny, I wanted them together. I found some of the English phrasing clunky but I could read past this. The build to the end of this book was compelling and left me wanting more.

A copy of this book was provided by the author in return for an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R2OVSUAATZ7ZAG/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...