Saturday 12 September 2015

Frozen Flame by Lyneal Jenkins

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

Frozen Flame (Ana Martin Series, #3)Frozen Flame by Lyneal Jenkins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Frozen Flame is my favorite so far of the Ana Martin Series. I love Ana more each book and have to devour them to see what happens. She is always good for an adventure, some fighting and some laughs. She is a fantasy train wreck, always getting herself into a pickle.

Lyneal's ability to create imagery in her words is an amazing gift. Her clever characters, plots and fantasy world she creates drew me in and I want to stay for a while.

There are some twist in Frozen Flame that surprised me and I liked to be surprised. I would write a longer review but I want to go read The Last Prophecy.

Thanks for another great adventure Lyneal Jenkins!

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk/
http://joandisalovebooks.com/


View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK


Amazon CA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...