Saturday 12 September 2015

Grayson's Vow by Mia Sheridan

REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard

Grayson's VowGrayson's Vow by Mia Sheridan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I've read most of Mia Sheridan's books and this read was a totally different experience in a rather good way. This is a contemporary read that is light and humorous. The two main characters in the book, Grayson and Kira, aka Dragon and Little Witch were so engaging, I enjoyed their banter and sparks. The side characters were full of depth, in particular Walter and Charlotte, housekeeper and butler/everything else.

The story drew me in from the first page, it was slightly unusual and compelling. There was a bit of a lull in the story three quarters of the way through but it did pick up again. Grayson is trying to save a struggling vineyard and Kira overhears his loan refusal at the bank. Kira has a hair-brained idea to save both their skins financially. Kira is a spitfire of a character who I liked a great deal, Grayson was aloof and I took longer to gain the measure of his personality. I liked exploring this new side of Mia Sheridan's writing style and I would love to read a similar style of book from her in the future.

The author provided a copy of this book in return for an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/RA318T04ZRP1W/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...