Monday 7 September 2015

Palm South University: Season 1, Episode 2 by Kandi Steiner

REVIEWED BY Ann Meemkem 

Palm South University: Season 1, Episode 2Palm South University: Season 1, Episode 2 by Kandi Steiner
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

The girls at the sorority house are getting to know each other. College life picks up since classes have started and the fun begins. We are beginning to learn a little more stuff about the girls and how they interact with each other. We get a small glimpse into few of the girls private life and why they think they need to hide it from there sorority sisters.

I look forward to learning more about there private life and why they are afraid to share it. I can feel the story heating up and secrets are going to be revealed. I can't wait for more from PSU.

I was given arc for honest review by Joisalovesbooks review team.

View all my reviews





No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...