Tuesday 15 September 2015

Palm South University: Season 1, Episode 4 by Kandi Steiner

REVIEWED BY Ann Meemkem

Palm South University: Season 1, Episode 4Palm South University: Season 1, Episode 4 by Kandi Steiner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am enjoying how Jess is just toying with Jarrett. I like how he acts all this don't bother me at all and makes him just want her more. I enjoy his little stunt he plays on her and makes his point clear. If that don't work he may have to give her a taste of her own medicine.

Adam has feelings for both Skyler and Cassie. Even though he is seeing Skyler more often he is protective of Cassie. I feel bad for her because he is sending her mixed messages. I hope once he fiqures out who he wants, that they can all remain friends.

Skyler is doing well in her tournaments. Adam supports her and wants to go watch them.

I am looking forward to episode 5 and hope we get more secrets revealed.

I was given an arc for an honest review from Joandisalovesbooks review team.


View all my reviews






No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...