Tuesday 22 September 2015

The Air He Breathes by Brittainy C. Cherry

REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere


The Air He Breathes (Romance Elements, #1)The Air He Breathes by Brittainy C. Cherry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMGosh......were do I start! It was so sad, so funny and so brilliant! Brittainy Cherry at her best!

It is unquestionably a roller coaster ride for this couple. They have both been through the wringer and meet at a time in their lives when they are devastated and heartbroken. These two are bruised, and battered, and broken together and they need to mend, but can they heal each other, or will they only make things worse?

It was definitely not love at first sight for Tristan and Elizabeth. Being neighbours was not going to make it easy for a friendship with their torrent start. One of the things that brings them closer is a lovely little girl, Emma and a sweet puppy called Zeus.

I loved so much about this book, and I want a friend like Faye! She wasn't perfect, but she was so funny that I was laughing constantly when she was around. From the Fatty Matty story, to filters are for cigarettes not humans, to playing the dead son card, to the wind might blow your penis into my mouth! Emma also had some brilliant lines and my favourite was TICK! Tick and Tock will stay with me for quite some time. The only thing I didn't like were certain parts to the story line didn't quite seem to flow. It doesn't take away from this awesome writing and tale but I felt there would have been more legal proceedings with certain elements and then discovery would have made things more obvious.

I can not wait for more from this author and series.


I was gifted a copy for an honest review.
Review for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...