Friday 25 September 2015

The Air He Breathes by Brittainy C. Cherry

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

The Air He Breathes (Romance Elements, #1)The Air He Breathes by Brittainy C. Cherry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Brittainy Cherry is a queen of emotional story telling that make my heart hurt and my stomach churn. She gets me every time. The Air He Breathes is no exception.

"Show me the shadows that keep you up at night. Kiss me with your darkness."

Liz's heart is broken after a tragic loss. Tristan's heart is broken after a tragic loss.
Liz is forging forward slowly because she has her amazing daughter Emma to give her the strength to get up each morning. Tristan is angry, volatile and so very sad.

Liz has the greatest of friends in Faye and every girl would love to have a Faye. She is hysterically funny and so very supportive of Liz. One of my favorite Faye lines..."Filters are for cigarettes, not for humans..." I can hear myself using that one in the future.

Liz wants so badly to help Tristan heal and he wants no part of it in the beginning. By helping him heal she can help herself heal.

"Maybe he loved our scars the most. Maybe the truest form of love grew from the deepest kinds of pain."

Brittainy takes us on a journey of healing the deepest of pains. There was unexpected twist that she sprung on me.

Every book of Brittainy Cherry's I read I say, "this one is my favorite." She makes me think, her books stay with me for a while. She makes me feel, my heart hurts with the pain of the characters.

A win for Brittainy and a win for her readers.

A was gifted an ARC for an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks
http://joandisalovebooks.com/
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk/




View all my reviews


https://www.amazon.com/review/R168AGV9Z826GZ/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv





No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...