Tuesday 22 September 2015

The Last Prophecy by Lyneal Jenkins

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox


The Last Prophecy (Ana Martin Series # 4)The Last Prophecy by Lyneal Jenkins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Last Prophecy is the fourth installment in the Ana Martin series. I have enjoyed Ana and her shenanigans throughout this series. This time it appears she may have run out of heroes and safe places to hide.

An offer of a hideout appears from an unexpected source and plans are made to save Ana from the entire paranormal world chasing her and the police for a murder. Revelations are made and alliances are formed to help Ana save everyone including herself.

Lyneal once again delivers with humor, angst, battles and a little love/lust. Ms. Jenkins is a great paranormal author and so much more. Her descriptive writing has the picture of the scene in my mind. Her humor makes me chuckle and the drama makes me cringe.

Highly recommend this series by Lyneal Jenkins!

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks
http://joandisalovebooks.com/
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk/

View all my reviews

Amazon US

Amazon UK

Amazon CA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...