Tuesday 15 September 2015

The Paper Swan by Leylah Attar

REVIEWED BY Isa Jones


The Paper SwanThe Paper Swan by Leylah Attar
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hay Un pedacito de cielo en este maravilloso Libro!

I was given this book by a friend who thought I would love this story and boy was she right! I totally did.
The story had me hooked from the start, it was wonderfully written.

Three names, Skye, Esteban and Damian that's all you need to know, this is their story. It is not your typical love triangle, this is how in just one split second your life completely changes, the events that follow will mark you, hunt you and destroy you, leaving in its quake, a shell, an empty vessel, someone completely new that will replace what you once used to be.

It is wonderful to sometimes be surprised with Authors that include in their stories something that means so much to you, this is the case of The Paper Swan. I am Mexican by birth and reading through this book was like peeling layers of a beautiful present, every page had a quote, a song, an expression, a reference or something from back home which was swelling up my heart at every turn.

But don't be fooled this is not a pink unicorns and fluffy clouds story. This is a gripping yet captivating tale of young love, treason, heartache, hatred, revenge, love, passion, forgiveness and ultimately redemption; A story so poignant you will not want to miss a minute of it.

Thank you Melinda for this wonderful gift, I didn't want to turn the page and read the end but as they say all good things must come to an end, the Paper Swan however is an unforgettable one and will stay with me forever.

Read it now in 5
4,3,2,1!

5 ESTRELLAS BRILLANTES!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...