Tuesday 8 September 2015

Tracking A Shadow:A Jarvis Mann Detective Novel by R. Weir

REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe


Tracking A Shadow: A Jarvis Mann Detective Novel (#2)Tracking A Shadow: A Jarvis Mann Detective Novel by R. Weir
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jarvis Mann is a not-so-famous detective that runs a detective agency out of his own apartment.

He is hired by Emily White to find the person who is stalking her. In this book we follow along with Jarvis as he investigates. This is a really good book that I really enjoyed reading and 'guessing' on where it was heading. I felt it was a 'real life' investigation that was some humor, some sex, some unexpected twists and real life situations.

This first book in the series I felt had more appeal for Young Adults and this one is more geared for adults. I loved this book.


View all my reviews

Amazon

Barnes and Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...