Wednesday 23 September 2015

Wrong Number, Right Guy by Elle Casey

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

Wrong Number, Right Guy (The Bourbon Street Boys, #1)Wrong Number, Right Guy by Elle Casey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Wrong Number, Right Guy by Elle Casey 3.5*

This is another great, light read from Elle Casey and an enjoyable one at that.

I quite liked the humorous aspects of the book and definitely had some smiles and snorts throughout however, I felt like our main characters lacked depth and maturity. May is a 29 year old and her actions and thoughts really didn't reflect that. I would have loved to have gotten to know Ozzie a little better too. I felt like beyond knowing he's the boss and that he's sexy, we didn't really get to know him as a person. I almost felt like he wanted to be your typical alpha but he just wasn't there yet as his character wasn't quite developed.

Having said all that, this book was what I needed at the time of reading. It was a light read, with plenty of humor. The secondary characters were appealing and I'm definitely interested in reading the next book/s in the series.

*arc received from Netgalley in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...