Sunday 4 October 2015

Fallen Angel, Part 1 by Tracie Podger

REVIEWED BY Joanne Swinney

Fallen Angel, Part 1Fallen Angel, Part 1 by Tracie Podger
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

STOP THE PRESS!! I have a front page exclusive. Fallen Angels by Author Tracie Podger is NOT a paranormal. For all of you who read the title of a book and skip past the cover and make your mind up there and then, stop doing that. Read the blurb, ask around. This book is EPIC!! Can you hear me shouting, EPICALLY AWESOME!!!!

Who loves a hot bad boy? Yeah me too but Robert Stone is no hot bad boy. He's a hot dangerous man. Jesus I have had tingles running all over my body reading this book.
This man has been a danger to my blood pressure.

Okay here's a little spoiler free summary.
Brooke Stiles travels to America to visit her life long best friend Sam and his partner Scott after walking out on her relationship with now ex, Michael.

Not even after being there a week she comes face to face with the most dangerous pair of eyes she's ever come across. She has conflicting emotions and well basically her whole life is flipped up side down.

Secrets, so many secrets. Drama, so much drama. Sex, so much sex, smiley face inserted here. Danger, so much danger.
The story of Robert Stone and Brooke Stiles is one crazy loving rollercoaster ride.

Best friends become part of you, making them family. Blood doesn't make up family. The bonds that tie people together can be stronger than any blood relative.

While Robert is trying to deal with work, protecting those who mean so much to him, Brooke is trying to come to terms with what it means to be in a relationship with a man like Robert. Really she knows she has no choice. HE IS THE ONE!! No more doubts, no more searching, she feels it deep in her heart and in her soul that he is the man she needs to be with and Robert needs Brooke like he needs air to breathe.

God this read is intense but so magical. I swear I must of sworn at least a hundred times while reading. I was gasping, smiling, swearing. The Author brought out so many emotions that it can only mean one thing, no make that two. She portrayed the characters so well that the story came alive for me. I was so gripped by this book I could not put it down.
I have to say Author Tracie Podger is an exceptional writer that has a new fan.
Thank you so much for sharing your story. I have beyond loved this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...