Monday 12 October 2015

Fallen Angel, Part 1 by Tracie Podger

REVIEWED BY Isa Jones

Fallen Angel, Part 1Fallen Angel, Part 1 by Tracie Podger
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WOW
If a book could be summarised in one word this BOOK will be called OUTSTANDING. This was a complete surprise read, Tracie Podger has totally captivated me and I can just say, "move over EL James there's a new girl in town!!"
I picked it up after being recommended by my best friend who didn't say what it was about only that it was a 5 star read.
In all honesty as I read the first few chapters I just didn't know what to expect, things were moving fast and just didn't know where the story was going, but as soon as it progressed it just got better and better and soon we were involved in an action packed, romantic, passionate and love filled journey.
There's so much to this story it will be unfair of me to even contemplate to tell you what is about, all I can say is that this book is one of a kind, this story is original and, yes we are presented with a very typical alpha male lead but his story is very complex and the events that lead to to man he has now become are totally unexpected. Robert Stone has many secrets and throughout the story we get glimpses of his past and the cruel and emotional experiences that have shape him. In another hand, Brooke is not your traditional female heroine, she's strong and badass and once she meets Robert the connection is so profound regardless of what she discovers about Robert only makes her fall harder for him.
The secondary characters are brilliantly portrayed and I can already see how I am going to enjoy each of their stories.

I thoroughly enjoyed, no correction, loved this first instalment of Fallen Angel, and as as soon as I finish my review I'm downloading the second part as I can't wait to read and find out what happens next.

If you want to fall madly in love with a book pick up your story of Fallen Angel I can guarantee you won't be disappointed perhaps only of not reading fast enough to reach the gripping end.

5 ANGELIC STARS, ISALOVESBOOKS

View all my reviews

Permalink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...