Monday 5 October 2015

Fallen Angel, Part 2 by Tracie Podger

REVIEWED BY Joanne Swinney

Fallen Angel, Part 2Fallen Angel, Part 2 by Tracie Podger
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



The drama continues in Robert and Brooke's life. When I say drama that is being quite mellow about it. This book is frightening heart stopping but in a good way. I thought my heart was going to pop out of my chest at one point. Oh yes! I was deeply into this story.

Do you believe in soul mates? Knowing once you meet that one person who makes you feel complete. The only person that is capable of breaking you. Not just being heart broken, I'm talking life will cease to exist without that one true love by your side. This is the kind of love Robert and Brooke both feel, it came fast and hard but it's real. They both feel it. Nothing will come between them or will it?

Honestly this story is one thrilling ride. You will neglect your chores of daily life to get through this book. Maybe stalk the Author or that could just be me, LOL.

Although you are taken on a scary ride of what will happen next and is he or is she going to.....,Sorry no spoilers here. The story is full of passion, honest raw loving. No boundaries on their love because the trust is there for each to do what pleases the other.
For a man as dangerous as Robert can be. He sure can melt Brooke's heart with just a look.

How long will I love you? Just WOW!! The tears rolled down my face. I could feel the love coming from the pages of this phenomenal book. I can not give this Author enough credit for making me believe in this story. I was completely drawn to these characters.

Do you love to read the ultimate romance? Do you like a story to includes surprises? Do you love a wild ride? If yes, this book is for YOU!
It's a must read.
I am off to read book three. Please have no fear all the books in this series can be read as standalones. No cliff hangers but if you are like me and like to know everything, read from the very beginning. That's Fallen Angels part one.

Once again Author Tracie Podger you have swept me off my feet and for that I thank you.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...