Tuesday 27 October 2015

Friction by Sawyer Bennett

REVIEWED By Melinda Lazar

Friction (Legal Affairs, #8)Friction by Sawyer Bennett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Friction by Sawyer Bennett 4.5*

Another exciting read and spin-off of the much-loved Legal Affairs series.

As always, Bennett delivers a great storyline with characters you can't help but like and want more from. Leary and Reeve are both lawyers - opposing sides of the same case, working for firms that have very different values - which makes things very exciting from the get-go. Their first meeting was pretty hot and it definitely set the tone for their story. I love that all of Bennett's boys are so sweet, sexy and total alpha hotness and I REALLY love that she has such kick-ass heroines. Both Reeve and Leary fit this to a tee. Secondary characters were very likable! I hope that Ford and Jenna both get a story at some stage.
I also really loved the legal-speak in this book! I daresay its all accurate given that Sawyer Bennett is a lawyer, but either way it had me enthralled. A great addition to this series and definitely recommended.

*ARC received from NetGalley in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/RMRBZTJ1Y4SJJ/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...