Friday 9 October 2015

Lacey Luzzi:S'mored: A humorous, cozy mystery by Gina LaManna

REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere

Lacey Luzzi: S'mored: A humorous, cozy mystery! (Lacey Luzzi Mafia Mysteries Book 5)Lacey Luzzi: S'mored: A humorous, cozy mystery! by Gina LaManna
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am loving these books more and more, even the acknowledgements are funny and wonderful to read.

I think this has been my favourite so far and I know that has a lot to do with Anthony and Lacey's relationship moving to the next level - even if they haven't s'mored yet. I love them together.

Meg is always a treat! If I had an ounce of her confidence, the things I could do. She is extraordinary. I also enjoyed reading about Lacey and her grandparents shoot the breeze together.

In this publication, Lacey and Meg are off on a girls weekend away, but of course it is not as easy as it seems to relax and unwind. With unexpected guests arriving, things change drastically. Anthony comes to help Lacey work out the mystery, and Clay and Meg open up to their inner Karaoke demons.

I have a theory of who Lacey's father is, but lets just wait until the next book to see if I am right.

Great job Gina.


Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.


View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...