Sunday 25 October 2015

Love Renewed by Maria Macdonald

REVIEWED BY Emma White

Love Renewed (Entwined Hearts #3)Love Renewed by Maria Macdonald
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was gifted an ARC for an honest review.
Well honestly it "Bloody Rocked" !!
If you have the previous books you are so going to love this one.
Your in for a treat with as much fun love and disasters as the others.
If you HAVEN'T Read these then you better get started soon.
You need to meet them all, They are the family you would chose for your own.
I have loved every bit of the adventures they have taken me on.
Thank you to a wonderful Author it was an honour to read for you


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...