Tuesday 24 April 2018

Co-Ed by Rachel Van Dyken

REVIEWED BY 
MELINDA LAZAR 


Co-EdCo-Ed by Rachel Van Dyken
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Co-Ed by Rachel Van Dyken
4.5*

Being a fan of the Wingmen books, I was quite looking forward to Co-Ed, a Wingmen spin-off. Spin-offs and sequels can be a hard act to follow and, speaking for myself, I occasionally feel a little apprehensive about digging in: will it be as good as the previous? Will I like the characters? Do I really want to read a reverse-harem book with college-aged characters? Uhhhh yes. To all of the above.

I actually don’t want to say too much about this book at the risk of giving too many details away. But first of all, don’t be alarmed that it’s a reverse-harem book. Co-Ed certainly has elements of RH but it’s not a true RH - it’s Van Dyken’s spin on it. Second, the characters in this book are just so damn likable! Every single one of the Pleasure Ponies and Slater and Shawn had my enthusiasm for their character and I definitely want HEAs all-round, please and thanks! Overall, this book had so much humor which is something I’m always looking for. However, it also had a serious and yeah, sad aspect to it that I wasn’t expecting but welcomed wholeheartedly.

The book essentially covers many different relationship types, be it romantic, friendship, or brotherhood and I loved exploring each and every one of them. This is a great start to what I’m really hoping will be a series because Wingmen cannot stop here!

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R3A6DCRLUCPT4A/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R2KWJATE32KZFA/ref=pe_1572281_66412651_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...